The Humane Society has endorsed Barack Obama. They have NEVER endorsed a presidential candidate.
Is it any wonder?
Obama has supported at least a dozen animal protection laws including stronger penalties for animal cruelty, helping to promote spaying an neutering (no abstinence only animals) and banning the slaughter of horses for human consumption. Obama cosponsored several bills to combat brutal animal fighting and supports efforts to increase funding for the enforcement of the Animal Welfare Act, and federal laws to combat puppy mills.
- Cruella de Palin offered $150 for every left leg of a dead wolf as an economic incentive for pilots and aerial gunners
- Cruella de Palin opposes listing polar bears as endangered species
- Cruella de Palin opposed listing the Cook Inlet Beluga Whale as an endangered species
- Loves the feeling she gets when shooting her rifle into the heart of a moose, then eating its flesh
- Says she doesn't wear fur...but there is proof otherwise
- Childhood home is filled with dead animals kept as trophies
For someone so "filled with the spirit" and promoting the "culture of life" she sure does come across as kind of barbaric don't you think?
Visit: GrizzleyBay for more photos