Monday, August 3, 2009

Rush Limbaugh shares his secret diet and what he ate for breakfast

Transrcript from RushLimbaugh.com

""Okay, well, then what did you have for breakfast?" I'll tell you what I had for breakfast. I had two ounces of an egg beater omelet with four ounces of fat free milk to stretch it and a quarter cup of chopped vegetables, mushrooms, green pepper. Red pepper you can't have, green pepper you can, and some tomatoes. "What did you have for lunch?" Chicken salad on one piece of low fat whole wheat bread. But the chicken salad, see, I can't tell you how to make it. All I can tell you is it's delicious. It doesn't have any mayonnaise in it. It's not the chicken salad you're thinking of. But it does have some lettuce in it; it's delicious. Dinner, twice a week I have five-and-a-half ounces of fillet, half of a baked potato, a little side dish of pasta and a quarter cup of broccoli. When I started this I got mad, I said, "I'm not going to lose weight eating this much." I couldn't believe it, but it's worked. "

Untitled-1 @ 100% (Layer 2, RGB/8)

Posted via web from jackierad's posterous